Trading as a Limited Company has become increasingly popular, due to flexibility, security and tax efficiency.
A Limited Company has a separate legal entity from the owners, even if you own 100% of the shares. The profits and assets of the company belong to it, not you as the shareholder.
Apart from advantages such as limited liability, the main advantage of operating through a limited company are:
- Low corporation tax
- Personal assets of shareholders are protected
- Scope for greater pension scheme contributions through a limited company
- Greater ability to raise finance with tax beneficial options such as
- Seed capital relief
- Business Expansion Scheme
- Greater flexibility with ownership
- Options to avail of revenue approved mileage and subsistence rates
McGovern and Associates can register a Limited Company for you, and we look after all your tax needs allowing you to focus solely on your business.